From:
Ethan Sicotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 02:48:28 -0400
Hullo, and thanks to all who responded, on the list and in e-mail, to my
recent books & ferrets questions.

I've found a nice owner who is reluctantly looking to give away two loving
ferrets, and I'm very interested, but I still feel the need to spend a
little time around some fuzzies and (ideally) visit a ferret-proofed home,
particularly before adopting a pair.

If there are any ferret owners in Southern Maine (or who visit, or will
otherwise be in Southern Maine) with a little time to spare for a meeting,
*PLEASE* e-mail me ASAP at [log in to unmask]

[I'll be visiting my ISP's home pages/chats for the first time (I'm looking
forward to this, he said, through clenched teeth) and repeating this
entreaty.]

Thanks in advance, and Ping-Pong balls to all ferrets.

::No severed goddess hand
::No plaster in my eye

     ---The Meat Puppets