From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 13:54:25 -0500
To quote Ajax:  It's been a bad bladder day today......

Well, this may sound extreme but I too am tired of over turned Cokes!!
sticky ferret coats, and sticky floors and I am NOT going to put up with
it any more.  I am taking my favorite glass and my favorite cup, and I am
Liquid Nailing them to a nice decorative ceramic bathroom type tile.  This
is dishwaster safe too.  As I am doing this, I am picturing the next step,
the picture being, a fat butt & legs wiggling out of the top of the
glass/cup.......From there I am going to take waxpaper and a rubberband, a
big fat rubberband, to fasten the wax paper around the top of the glass/cup
and will sip MY drink through a straw.  If they learn to get to it through
a straw, I will go back to the drawing board (ever drink coffee through
a straw?????) The trouble we go through just cause THEY are super
intelligent!

Use of a ferret: How about their cleaning the dirt out between the concrete
where the sliding barn door track is.  If they just wouldn't turn around
and dig it back into place again.  They never put other things back where
they get it.

And Megan, the pictures are great, couldn't get all of them to come up, but
the basket looks like Easter eggs they are so colorful.

I try to individually respond to those with heartaches, which I know you
all understand we take your losses personally as you have done when others
have lost theirs.  I miss some and apologize.  God bless you.

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  #1 MOST PERFECT FERRET IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD - Pandora #2
Ammonia:  Quick, I hear footsteps, Easy Off, help me get the remote
under here, hurry.         Can I have it with me in the cage, Grandma
Cascade:  the observer, Let's see, 3 raisins per kiss,   What! you only
get 2 a day....looks like you're going to have to learn to budget here
Ajax: Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch
Dizzy & Joy: The little lad looks positively knackered, doesn't he luv.