From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:15:25 -0700
For four years, I trusted one vet to take care of my ferrets - and he did so
wonderfully!  He is now moving on and I want others to have the opportunity
to get to know him.  Effective late October or early November (after he
passes the jurisprudence exam required of new residents) he will be at:

Humane Animal Hospital
1710 Avenue K
Plano, Texas 75074
(972) 578-2553
Fax (972) 312-9154

His name is Kimber Brawley, M.S., D.V.M. Kimber has more common sense and
gut instincts than most people I know.  His surgery techniques and closing
sutures are exquisite.  The suture line (well, actually the glue line)
after a spay is barely 1/2 inch long!  You will find he is conscientious
of the value of a dollar.  I guarantee you will learn a lot from him and
he will *listen* and learn from you too!  He has seen thousands of ferrets
here in Portland so he has experience with lots of different conditions.
He loves to be involved with ferret associations and shelters.  Please
welcome him to his new home.  Portland misses him.

          -Carla Almaraz

September 23, 1998: Only *6* days left to save the lives of the Big Dogs at
Big Spring, Texas Humane Society.  Please visit the Ferret Friends Disaster
Response International website to find out how to help.
(http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~ferretma/ffdri1.html)