From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:50:05 -0400
I'm not sure how most people like their hobbs, but I prefer mine with
Calvin.  Wait...wrong Hobbs.  Ok, I prefer to get the *Whole* Hob, rather
and a partial one.  I mean, I'd rather get all four feet, the entire tail
section, the hind end, the food storage area (also known as the tummy), the
shoulders, the 180 degree rotating neck (haven't you ever seen a fert stop
dead in it's tracks and do one of those "turn the head backwards" routines?
:) ) and that cutests of little heads (including whiskers).  If you are
settling for anything less in your ferret, I recommend shopping elsewhere.
Getting the entire (whole) ferret is much preferred to getting only part of
what you are paying for!

For those not able to figger it out, the above statements were made
entirely tongue-in-cheek and were meant for humorour purposes only! :)

Todd and the (OK...where's my Seinfeld script?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/