From:
Monica Shimmin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:01:49 -0500
I just read Monday June 15th issue here and was so happy to read Elton &
Nancy Sanders' post to respond to Tracey (?) in ND who is planning a video
on ferrets.  I second that this video be closed captioned because I am hard
of hearing and rely heavily on closed captioned videos and TV programmings.
I now own 5 ferrets and am still learning.  I just met another deaf lady
who owns 4 ferrets.  I have suggested to her that she join this ferret
email distribution list.  I hope she did join so she can add her comments
about various issues and learn from us.

Anyway ... there are deaf ferret owners out there.  Please ... close caption
your videos.  :)

Thanks!

Monica (along with Max, Little Socky, Puffy, Lisa and Mona)