From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 22:50:29 EDT
Just a little about whatever came to mind that I might be able to help
with.Kathy try a plexiglass top on your tank,you didn't say how large it
was.It will keep out dust and fuzzies,but they can still look in.I have a
solid top on our tank and it kept everyone out until a very heavy cat
landed from a long way up.Needless to sat we had a catfish.

I have seen an animal dying of distemper.Believe me,you don't want to even
see it,much less go through it with your animal.Sure kept me getting those
vaccinations.The only one I won't do this year is a cat with cancer.Don't
want to stress her already stressed immune system.

I get a flu shot every year,and have yet to get sick from it.Don't know
about others,but I'd at least try it once.I found a new sleeping place for
my ferrets.I was looking for Valentine last night,and couldn't find him in
any of his usual sleeping places.I finally tried moving the cat food bag I
had placed on the floor for Jasmine to dig in,and it was a bit heavy for an
empty bag.He was asleep in the bag.I guess he wanted to dream about food.

Sandy & 3 Fuzzinators
Suzy,never say bite me around ferrets.