From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 17:56:58 EDT
Well,it worked.We talked to someone at a pet store chain,and the babies are
no longer in pine or cedar shavings.Now to work on getting them in a
cage.One change at a time,I guess,but at least they are breathing easier
now.Gotta watch that ferret math,it's very deceptive.The 2 cutest kits I've
seen in a while are the beneficiaries of their new knowledge.A very dark
sable female,and the very sweet silver male,both give kisses already.Do I
sound like I'm in trouble?I'll just have to stay away for awhile.

Here's a cute story from my clown,Jasmine.I had just finished a
sarspirilla(?) and put the can on the table.She jumped up,pushed the can off
the table,and started pawing at the can.She chased it across the floor,in
circles and under the couch.She kept up the boxing motion with the paws
trying to upend the can and get that last drop she just knew was in there.It
took her 20 minutes,but she finally got the can upended and got that
drop.You'd have thought she found gold,from the look on her face.So
folks,watch out.Sarspirilla causes uncontrollable laughter.

Good luck Spot.
     Sandy,& the Dooksters