From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 15:48:48 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new to the FML.  I have been on it for a month and have posted
in the past, but I thought I should introduce myself and more importantly
my furkids.  I currently have four or should I say they have me.  My oldest
and my first is a male, Sequoia( aka Nubbie), is 4 &1\2 sable who has had
adrenal surgery and a tumor removed from is pancreas ( the beginning of
insulnoma).  My third fuzzie is Enoch,(aka Knock Knock) also male and is
2 &1\2 yrs, he is a blaze.  My third and fourth I got together after the
passing of my beloved Loki, male cinnamon, in April of last year he was
believed to have been 5 yrs.  but we were unsure.  Callisto(aka Little Mama)
is a female cinnamon, 1 yr & 3 mos.  And then there is Nemesis(aka Baby),
another female, she is a silvermitt, and is one week younger then Callisto.
Nemesis is daddy's little girl.  He won't admit to it but he spoils her.
As if they all aren't spoiled enough as it is.  As it is I awoke Saturday
morning with Nemesis licking my face.

My heart goes out to everyone who has lost their fuzzies, I know how
heartbreaking it is.

     Teresa and the furry four
     Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, & Nemesis
     Rest in peace Loki