From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:49:02 -0400
Hi ferrets.  I have taught mom a fun new game that I would like to share
with you all so perhaps you can teach it to your humans too.  Mom calls the
game "Catch-a-Weasel" for some reason, but I call it "Run from mom when she
tries to put the shoe box on top of you".  Mom has a shoe box and she hops
it around on the floor until I come near.  Then I let her chase me around
with the shoe box.  She tries to catch me under it, but I'm too fast for
her!!  I just run around and jump and dook (And ferrets- your humans will
find it very cute if you do this!!).  Once in a while I let her catch me
under the shoe box.  Then she puts her hand under the box and flips me over.
This is the really fun part, 'cause I get to bite her fingers then!  Then
she starts babbling about "I caught a weasel....I caught me a Merly
weasel....he's a bitin' weasel!" and other such nonsense.  This is where you
jump out of the box and start over.  Thanks for reading my message, ferrets.
It's hard for me to type 'cause I am what mom calls "pudgy".