From:
Stephanie Deter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:06:48 -0600
Upon discovering that we had run out of food for our fuzzies at 3:00 AM, my
boyfriend made a mad dash to the grocery store to find some generic kitten
food to tide them over until we could get to the petSmart the next day to
pick up some Iams kitten food.

Low and behold, on the pet food shelves of our grocery store, on the edge
of Boulder, CO, he found for sale 8-N-1's ferret food!

We've really hit the mainstream now!

Of course, the ferrets didn't actually LIKE the 8-N-1 and only picked at it
until we brought home more Iams, and then they gorged.  But one step at a
time!

--
Stevi -- why oh why do you get up right when i want to go to sleep?
Nusa -- you can't fool me with all this ferretone. This isn't my food!