From:
Alex Weinle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:58:29 -0700
My name is Amber and I am owned by two male ferrets ( Felix and Chubs ).
Felix is a Chocolate and Chubs is a blaze.  I also have just started getting
into the fostering side of ferret care and am very excited about it!  I have
just had the opportunity of being the Director of Foster Services for The
Grand Canyon State Ferret Association ( Arizona ).  My job is to basically
keep in contact with and organize all the fostering home needs for all the
foster parents.  Like I said I am very excited about it, but if anybody out
there has had experience with this kind of thing I would love some advice.

Thanks,
Amber