From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:47:34 -0500
I have a final post I am just cleaning up that will be posted soon, and
unless any further questions are asked, I will consider the thingie closed
and finally get some sleep. ;-)

It was suggested to me that I get on ICQ for a few hours to answer any last
minute questions.  I think that would be fine.  If you want to participate
in a diet chat on ICQ, email me for my ICQ number and we can set up a time
best for all of us.  NO, I am NOT an ICQ junkie (Sam and a few others are),
but was convinced it could be useful to peg down a few questions in real
time.

"A real man plays with his weasel." <pout> I am so jealous I didn't come up
with that line.  *VERY* funny Ronnie!  I want that on a bumper sticker or a
T-shirt.  Both.  A tin sign.  A 'fridge magnet.  I laughed so hard a ham
sandwich came up through my nose, and I was eating chicken!

The Real Man Bob C and 20 MO Real Weasels