From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:11:30 EDT
First, thanks to the wonderful FML'ers who purchased the last set of cages
we had been given to sell to raise funds for our shelter's vet bill.  We
were able to knock it down significantly, but of course other emergency
surgeries came up, so it is back up there again.

We have one more cage, a MidWest Ferret Condo.  24x36x48.  Comfortably holds
5 young or up to 8 older ferrets.  Complete with ramps and shelves.  It has
been thouroughly scrubbed, disinfected and air dried.  It collapses, and can
be shipped, but I estimate it would be at least $15 in shipping costs via
UPS.  Make me any reasonable offer.  If you live far enough that it will
need to be shipped we will ask you to absorb shipping charges as well.  All
funds raised by these cage sales go directly to our vet bill, and if you pay
by check or MO we will ask you to make it out directly to our vet.

The cage is in Central NJ (near Princeton) at this time.

-Anne