From:
Don and Sharon Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 06:44:19 -0600
To those who are concerned about vet care in CA,

I used to live in CA and had no problem with vet care for my ferrets.  If
you publish your location, someone should be able to reply with a name.
The "policy" seems to be that you can't have ferrets but you can buy ferret
products and take ferrets to the vet.  Don't delay if your ferret needs
care.  Get on the phone and call around.  Most vets will be honest with you
and if they don't have ferret knowledge, will refer you to one who does.
If you need a vet in the Oakland, CA area, email me and I will send you a
resource.

Another ferret lover.  [log in to unmask]