From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 08:06:10 -0600
I was getting ready to watch Sunday Morning on CBS and right before the show
they had a news short.  It was all about the rabbit problems in Europe.  In
particular they were talking about problems at airports.  One problem was at
the Charles DeGaulle Airport in Paris and an Air Force Base in the UK.  They
showed the huge holes that rabbits dig up and the concern for runway
stability due to these holes.  They explained how they are using ferrets to
chase the rabbits out of the holes and showed a cute ferret going into one
and the rabbit being caught in a net at the other end.

I can't believe we get so excited at a 2 second shot of a ferret on TV!

Ferret hugs & kisses,
Toni
Dinky(I know you're in there, you silly wabbit)