From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 14:52:58 EST
Re: Ferret USA 1998
>I was just wondering if anyones been able to get a hold of the Ferrets USA
>annual 1998 edition in the Toronto, Ontario area.

If you happen to get across Lake Ontario to the Rochester, New York area,
I'm sure'll you can find a copy like I did. ;)  While this probably doesn't
help much, it might should you know anybody that will be visiting the area.

Re: Googa-muck Feet

You've heard of a Black-footed Ferret, but have you heard of the
Googa-muck-footed Ferret?  Our little boy, Atlas, is such a ferret.  He
stomps through the litterbox, the bathtub, and just about everything in
sight.  Problem is, he hates to clean his feet.  All our other ferrets
regularly chew on and clean their feet and so they have pretty pink, clean
pads and spotless toenails - but not Atlas!  He's got dirty nails, toe jam,
and crusty/dirty little pads! :^P  (I probably clean his feet more then he
does!)  Strange part is, he is extrememly dedicated to keeping his coat
immaculate.  There is never a hair out of place and he spends oodles of time
grooming it - more time and effort then our other ferrets put into their
coats.  Atlas is kind of like Oscar Madison and Felix Ungar in one body.
Does anyone else have a 'fert with such polar-opposite traits?

-kim, squirt (Yawn!), Pippi (The original Sockinator!), Atlas (Hey! Don't
 tell everybody about my feet!), and 'jinx (Pet me. Love me. Do as I ask
 and I will be your slave.)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.