From:
Rebecca Erven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 23:40:54 -0600
I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote me back about my ferret Indy.  It
seemed pretty unanimous that his symptoms were adrenal disease.  I took him
to the vet; he had sugery last Tuesday and had his left adrenal gland
removed.  He's healing nicely right now.  He's eating well and has finally
gotten his energy back.  He seems to need lots of cuddling, too!  I sure
don't mind.  :)

I'll let you all know how he does after his stitches are removed.  I just
hope that he gets along better with my other ferret Waldo.  Right now
they're in separate cages.

BTW, someone asked where I'm writing from.  Currently I'm at school in
Peoria, IL.  In May I'll be starting a job up in Freeport, IL.

Thanks for everything.
Becky, Indy, and Waldo