From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:04:25 -0500
Hi..I just wanted to let everyone that is in the Hickory, Winston-Salem,
Charlotte, Asheville, and surrounding Area, That there will be a Ferret Club
Meeting on March 26th(thursday) from 7-9pm.  If the Time is bad please send
me email and we can maybe arrange a different time.  For most tho this is a
good time.  This will be our 1St Club Meeting and the subject will be on
Ferret Shelters, Rescues, Fostering.  We will also Have any other Issues
that you might wanna talk about.  For Directions & a News letter you can
request it from me by Email.Our Goal is to Get the Ferret world Informed as
to Ferret Care and Health.  There are alot of Ferret Owners that need this
Information to make a better life for them and there Ferret.You can visit
Our Homepage at users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html.  Dont for get to put
the http:// in front of that.

Thanks,
Gary Skinner