From:
Susan Downey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:02:41 +0000
Hey now,

I got a call over the weekend from the woman that gave us Izzy.  She now
needs to give up her 2 remaining ferrets.  They are both female, Ramona is
about 6 years old and Sam is 3-4 years old.  She says they are both Very
sweet and lovie ferrets (of course) She has had them both since they were
babies.  She is now moving and for some reason can not take any of her pets.
She will be in Estes Park Colorado until May so we have that much time to
find good homes.

Do any of you need 2 more ferrets?  Do you know any one that will give them
a good home?

I forgot to ask her if I could give out her phone # so go through me for
now.

We should be able to place them somewhere really good.
Thanks
Sue and her frenzy of 5

My home # is (303) 604-2368
My work # is (303)939-4686