From:
Kelly & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 08:04:20 -0900
Happy New Year!  My "Lit'l guy" is 10 weeks old today and she already owns
the most awesome condo.  As the concerned mom, I spent hours searching for
help on building your own cage to make sure I knew all the do's and don'ts
of ferret condo designing.  It's dimensions are 3'3" x 2'3" x 3'tall and it
has 3 carpeted levels and a penthouse.  I would love to show off photos on
the internet but I don't have a web page.  I was wondering if any ferret
sites would let me post them there ?  Does anyone know how that works ?  Is
anyone interested ?

Thanks for replies.
Kelly and Lit'l guy.
P.S.Open House coming soon !!

reply: [log in to unmask]
Have you hugged your ferret's dragster today?