From:
Caryl Rion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 08:00:35 -0500
I am happy to say that my Mom has come over to "our side".

Superbowl Sunday she was at a party watching the game.  One of the Budweiser
commercials was on and one of the other women had commented on the ferret.
She grumbled something about them being so gross and all.  Well, my Mother
sat up straight and told this woman that ferrets are the most adorable pets
she had ever seen and her daughter had three.  She also wipped out a picture
I had sent her a few months ago and the woman was speachless when she saw
three fuzzbeans wearing santa hats.

Way to go Mom!

Cheers,
Caryl