From:
victoria foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:59:26 CST
URGENT!!! Dook Dook Hiss Dook
To: Captain Casey Supreme Headquarters FLO

Re: Captain Meme aka NONOBADFERRET.
From: Lieutenant Dook aka OUCHSTOPTHAT

Please advise Captain Meme to approach the DOG with extreme caution.
Woof,woof is believed to be a secret code used to communicate with the evil
Kitty Kommandos!  The DOG may have already been subverted.

Request advice on best way to deal with member of the Kitty Kommando's
living in our dwelling.  We have control of the bedroom.  Rest of the house
is under control of Kitty Kommando.  Silly neutral human sometimes lets Cat
and its slave Dog into our territory.  Cat proceeds to steal our food.
Situation is urgent.  Request information on best way to resist depredations
and to extend territory to rest of the house.  FERRETS FOREVER!!!

Dook Dook Dook This message will self destruct in five seconds, four, three,
two, on...