From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:43:34 -0500
Hey y'all...
I volunteer as a monitor in the AcmePet Horse room
(http://www.acmepet.com/chat/index.html ) and have found some stuff that
might be interesting to shelters and anyone else willing to do stuff to
educate people on ferrets :-)

First of all, February is animal resque month at Acme, so they have a page
where you can post your shelters page.  Just go to
http://www.acmepet.com/canine/civic/rescue.html
and add the listing by using the form at the bottom of the page :-)

If you are interested in helping by writing ferret articles, hosting ferret
chat hours or anything like that, please send me your email so I can forward
it to the head Monitor/webmaster.

Dooks Y'all!
Sam and the ratpack
http://users.1st.net/hammock