From:
Jan3GDFA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:46:13 EST
Evening All,
I hope someone out there can help me.

There was a post to the FML about various ferret diseases and the associated
symptoms a while back - last year, sometime within the first 3-4 months, I
think.  Does anyone have this post or know which FML issue it was in?  I've
just about gone permanently cross-eyed looking at the FMLs I've got saved
trying to find it.  Please e-mail me with any info.

Thanks Much,

Jan M. Lovell - Secretary
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association, Inc.
Founded in 1989
Dedicated to a Better Life for Domestic Ferrets
Through Knowledge and Understanding

Visit the GDFA web site:
<A HREF="">http://www.mindspring.com/~jcrow/gdfa/</A>

[Moderator's note: I didn't find this -- if anyone remembers the post and
can give me a couple of words to search on, I can find it.  BIG]