From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:39:32 -0800
FML People,

Regarding this morning's post about a ferret survey....and I quote:

>We are conducting a broad based scientific study aimed at evaluating the
>potential contributions of a variety of behavioral and environmental
>variables on the general health of ferrets.  The primary goal is to
>collect comparative data from ferret owners across the world in an attempt
>to assess the relative impact of husbandry practices on ferret health and
>well-being.  The results of this study will be submitted for scientific
>publishing and will also be made available on various Internet sites.  ;
>Your voluntary participation in this study will be kept anonymous.  ; We
>hope that the results will benefit ferrets and their humans everywhere." ;
End of quote.

These people are in the animal experimentation business and they couldn't
care less about ferrets and their humans.  They should be dealing with
Marshall Farms, not with an animal lovers forum.  If you doubt this, go to
the following url and read it carefully!

"http://wings.buffalo.edu/soc-sci/psychology/bio/badura.html">http://wings
       .buffalo.edu/soc-sci/psychology/bio/badura.html