Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 20:44:42 -0500
Hello my ferrety friends!
I recived this note in an Email I had gotten from a friend.  These people
could be *VERY* helpful with laws concearning ferrets.  They work with
domestic animals as well as wild.

I live in Kansas, and donate most of my spare time working with a group
called Guardians of Wildlife.  I usually spend alot of time researching
information.  We did sent out letters to the States in 1996 for statute
information concerning the sale, transport, and ownership statutes
concerning wild and domestic animals.

Guardians of Wildlife website
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1248/
There is one wolf & wolfdog rescue center in AZ right now in need of food
and finances. So if you can help spread the word, it would be appreciated.
Where Wolves Rescue
http://www2.pair.com/tsniff/Where_Wolves_Rescue/  <<

Check them out, Kathy and Sosha
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/3308/index.html