From:
"Thomas W. Kemper, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 21:06:46 -0600
Hey guys!
I've just found out that we may be moving to Oklahoma.  Probably the OKC
area.  The people we own will need information about ferret clubs, other
owners, and ferret knowledgable vets for when Scooter and I get sick or eat
something we shouldn't.  Any information you can provide will help us help
them.

Dooks to All,
Major Burns

"Hey!  I've hit the mother lode here!  These people actually love Scooter
and Me!!!"