Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 17:06:32 EST
Someone please help me.  I put advantage on my ferrets and one of them had a
reaction to it.  His neck and shoulders turned red, itch him like crazy and
emit the most awful ordor.  It has been over a month since I applied it.  I
have bathed him at least 5 times, in baby shampoo to get the Advantage off,
and Hylite to try to soothe his skin.  But he is still miserable.  I have
talked to the vet and they said to wait for it to wash off.  I have bathed
him so many times, it should be off by now.  Is there something I can out on
him to ease the itching?  Cortisone cream or something?  I just want to help
this poor guy, he can't enjoy being a ferret because he is too busy
scratching himself!!

Jeanine
Mina (If I give you a kiss, will you put me down?)
Ben (Here Kitty, Kitty, I want to bite- I mean play with you!)
Sati (I look like a girl, act like a girl and have a girl name- who would
have thought I was a boy?  Walk, walk- ITCH!!!  Sniff, sniff, ITCH!!!)