From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 13:34:55 -0500
In light of the repeated needs for people to have copies of the letters I
have so far received from 33 states packages have already gone out by
priority mail to Troy Lynn Eckart, Pam Troutman, Jeanne Carley, and Diane
Rogers of the AFA.  As early as today (since they began going out in groups
on Saturday by priority mail) by the estimation of the post office at least
some of these individuals will have copies of the ACTUAL STATE LETTERS, the
vast majority of which are on their departmental letter head, and a few of
which are answered with signed notes on my letter AND their business cards
attached.  This is earlier than anyone thought I'd be sending them out,
including me, but they were needed for some of the California efforts and
the AFA needed them immediately for several things they are pursuing to
protect ferrets.  These individuals will discuss among themselves
arrangements for who will be able to make them available to other needing
them and when that will be something they can add to their many other things
they do to help ferrets.

Oh, and Ronnie and I have been discussing whether I should bring a copy of
each for people to see at the anniversary party and I WILL be bringing one
copy of each page (83 pages) along for folks to see there.

Sukie