From:
Tatia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:08:00 -0600
Hey there FML'ers,
I was surfing around on CNN's site today and found a place on their message
boards asking for people to write in stories about their experiences
travelling with their pets.  Since the topic of airline policies and ferrets
comes up here pretty often, I thought I would pass along the URL in case
anyone who has flown with their fuzzies would like to share it on the CNN
page.  So, here it is...

http://www.cnn.com/TRAVEL/mail/

Take care,
Tatia Johnson     [log in to unmask]