From:
"William A. Killian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:25:32 -0500
>From:    GMaulden <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: california
>I would like to sugest that lots of us make copies of the Rabies Compendium
>and paper all the "governing bodies" in the state.

If folks want to get a good copy of the compendium check out the American
Ferret Association website.

The AFA has elected to use Digital Paper format and you can load a viewer
for reading and printing this format from that web site as well.

http://www.ferret.org/

>From:    OutlawDook <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Young Freedom Fighters
>There are some young ferret lovers on this list who are as motivated as
>some adults.  [...] (Oh, I don't always agree with the Killians, but their
>daughter is testiment of the good young Americans possess).

Obviously we agree about young folks.  But shoot I don't always agree with
the Killians.  <grin> We are always learning and our opinions do change as
we learn more.

We and Courtney thank you for your comments.  We are always trying to get
young folks involved.  They do have fresh ideas and aren't so set in their
ways that they do more harm than good.

Courtney loves the ferrets and works hard for them as anyone who has met her
knows.  We consider her to be as knowledgeable as most other folks in
ferrets.

But she is extremely disillusioned with "ferret people" that are always
puffing themselves up and spouting what amounts to lies.  She often wonders
why we still bother.  I guess we are too stubborn to quit just because of a
little trouble.  We hope Courtney (and her brother and sister) can learn
from this and see that we do reap rewards for our ferrets and for us because
we persevere.  But it really is a good idea not to make a hassle for them
where there need not be trouble.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
mailto:[log in to unmask]  mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.zenferret.com/