From:
"Masterson, Nancy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:55:24 -0500
Hi again!

I posted a few days ago about my ferret, Nick, who had adrenal surgery
yesterday.  He had a severely enlarged adrenal gland that they fear is
cancerous, so I wanted to have it removed as soon as possible.  I just
wanted to THANK YOU so much for all the kind words and prayers--I know they
helped, cause Nick's doing well, and they're letting him come home today, a
day earlier than expected!

I'll give an update over the weekend, and I'll e-mail each of the nice
people who sent me special wishes or information.  I just wanted to let
everyone know the good news as soon as possible.  I'm so relieved!  I hope
that Nick will be back to pulling books and stuffed animals off the
bookshelves and wrestling with his mousie and Mr. Moose (his favorite
stuffed animals) as soon as possible!

Nancy
Nancy Masterson-Newkirk

Publications Coordinator