From:
Guy & Debbie Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2098 22:56:37 -0600
My Ivan, one year old neutered male, has suddenly developed a taste for
blankies.  I have not changed anything in his routine, have not changed
detergents and such, however, he has munched his way through three old well
used blankies.  Thank goodness he has a cast iron stomach, or I would of
lost him for sure.  He didn't need surgery, but is now on Duck Soup,
Laxatone, and Amoxicillan.  Eating, sleeping and playing normally, and
giving me rope poops.  My question is WHY the sudden taste for blankets and
what can I use now in their cage.  He will move from the hospital cage back
in with his 4 pals in a few days.  The others love to sleep wrapped up in
the blankies, so I hate to take it away from them all :(

Deb
Zookeeper