From:
"Alice D. Barrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 10:42:43 -0800
Measurements on the drainage/ferret tube should have been 5" x 8' not 14.'
You can bend the tube into a U shape to occupy less space or fit under a bed.

In your ferret's travel cage, a side tray under the water bottle will catch
leaks.  I use a double tray and use the second compartment for the food.

I'm sorry to read what Maggie encountered in her newsletter attempt, as her
writing talent would have been valuable to ferrets and their people.  I
don't know who the person is who is involved but I do know how clever a liar
can be and I have seen a few doozies in my lifetime.  I'm sorry the
newsletter plans are off and that Maggie won't be attending the anniversary
party, but I respect her decisions and I believe better things are in store
for her.

Alice and
Fannie and Farrah, the ferrets, Barrett