From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 22:08:43 -0500
Jeanne:
Oh, yes.... there is a way to subliminally make ferret owners love their
ferrets through the calendar: The April picture, the one of the ferret in
the raincoat.  Although I wound up with a nightmare over the fish picture
(but it's a *great* picture anyway) I believe I was far more affected by the
April shot of the ferret in the raincoat.  It left me with such a feeling of
"awwwww" that I even gave all my fuzzies kisses after seeing that one.  Your
calendar is simply awesome.  My second favorite photo in this year's
calendar is the Christmas photo, the one from the card.  It is just too
precious!  But my *favorite* of your photos of all time is the cover shot
from the 1996 calendar, the kits in the martini glasses--it's in front of me
now!  And rest assured, that photo didn't subliminally prompt me to become
an alcoholic or desire gin.  <grin>

Keep up the great work--you are wonderful.  (And never let the calendar
stop!)

Kymberlie Becker Barone
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady