From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 10:32:28 -0500
Hiya gang!!!  Rocky G. Poore Ferret here!!!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful holiday.  You probably have noticed
that I've not been very active for about 4 or 5 months.  Well, mom and dad
have been busy taking care of my baby bubba Lee Jay and life has been really
chaotic.

Anywayz, I'm back!!!

I do want to mention that I was prakticing my puter programmin and made up a
Java chat server and client.  The server is running on one of daddy's
machines and he has full control over it.  Nobody has really been chatting
on it....I guess cuz there are so many others out there.  But a lot of those
use commercial servers....no more.  Dis was written by a ferret and
maintained by a ferret (a very handsome and single ferret...girls).  Just go
to Ferret World to get to it and then log in.  If you'd like to add the
client to your web page so that people don't have to go to Ferret World, let
me know and I'll provide you with the html to add.

Well, I'll be talkin to ya......

Rocky