From:
Duck lite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 20:47:29 EST
First off- Sorry if you are getting this more than once.  I have had several
people e-mail me in the past couple of days and say that they never got a
list of the meals I am holding reservations for, so I just want to make sure
that EVERYONE gets the list once and for all.  In some cases you may now
have it several times, and if this is the case, again, I apologize.

Secondly- You do not need to respond to me about dinner Saturday night.  E-
mail BIG directly about that (Bill- if it is more than 150 people- let me
know ASAP please)

Third:
Here is the list of restaurants and a brief description of each for the
other meals.  If you have already e-mailed me, you do not need to reply
again.  Otherwise, if you want to dine with the group at any of these
restaurants, you must e-mail me very, very soon.  I only have space for a
couple more poeple at some of them.  Also, next week I will post meeting
times and places for anyone who wants to tour the parks with the group.
There are several meals not planned, as I have prior commitments with
friends in the area, etc.  You may want to cal WDW at 407-WDW-DINE to make
reservations for meals on your own.  I highly suggest you do have plans for
meals.  The Indy 200 is being held that weekend, and attendance will be
high, restaurants will have long waits for those without priority seating
arrangements.

Wednesday 1/21
***  THIS IS A CHANGE  ***

50's Prime Time Cafe MGM Studios, theme park admission required.  (There is
only room on my ressie for two more people at this one!)  Classic American
Comfort foods in an entertaining atmosphere.  $30 for two people incl tax,
tip, dessert.

Thursday 1/22
5:30pm Yatchsman Steakhouse, The Yacht Club Resort
This classic steakhouse is my all time favorite WDW restaurant.  Appropriate
attire is "dressy casual".  Dinner for two will run $60 +/-

Friday 1/23
Breakfast 8:05 am  Crystal Palace Character Breakfast at the Magic Kingdom,
theme park admission is required.   Breakfast with Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore.
Buffet style all you can eat.  Approx $13 for adults, $10 for kids, MKC
discount 10%.

Lunch 2:00pm Liberty Tree Tavern at the Magic Kingdom, theme park admission
is required.  Lunch in a colonial setting with classic American Fare such as
turkey dinner, burgers, chicken entree's, sandwiches.  Lunch for two will
run $30 including tax, tip, and a shared dessert :-)  MKC Discount 10%

Saturday 1/24
Lunch 11:30 Mama Melroses at MGM Studios, theme park admission is required.
Traditional Italian food served in a casual atmosphere.  Lunch for two will
run $30 +/- and there *might* be a MKC discount

Dinner 4:45 at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort Approx $20 per
adult.  Character buffet dinner.  Reception follows.  ***PLEASE RESPOND
DIRECTLY TO BIG FOR THIS EVENT***

Sunday 1/25
Breakfast Season's Dining Room at the Disney Institute.

Lunch 3:30pm Alfredo's, Italy Pavilion, Epcot's World Showcase, theme park
admission required.  Casual attire, classic Italian.  Lunch for 2 $45 +/-

If you plan on joining the group for any of these meals, please resond
immediately.

-Anne