From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 08:33:05 -0500
First thing you might want to do is take a trip to the vet.  It is not
normal for a ferret to soil their bedding.  Sounds like it could be a
medical problem.

As far as pooping on the level OVER the pan, we had one of those as well.  I
simply attached the lid of a heavy shoe (boot) box to the area on the second
level where he was going.  Wala!  Once he could no longer see the litter
pan, he started going down to use it.  I can't guarantee it will work for
you, but it's worth a try- it costs nothing!

On a second note, I am personally getting sick and tired of Lipinski and
Killian's bashing of each other, and am publicly asking them to take it
private.  It is not of concern to the majority (if any) on this list, and
has gone from ridiculous to complete absurdity.  I would also like to
caution Mr. Lipinski that although Freedom of Speech is a right protected by
the First Ammendment to the US Constitution, it does not apply when one is
making libelous accusations towards others.

-Anne