From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 19:55:21 -0000
I would just like to say that in my opinion Harrys post is absolutely
correct.  The problem is not breeders its pet stores.Small breeders usualy
take the time to educate a new ferret owner pet stores are usualy ignorant
of how to care for them.  I have worked out an arrangement with a local pet
store they send people looking for ferrets to me so iI can place a rescue
with them and i send them to the pet store for there supplies.  If we could
stop most pet stores from selling ferrets the large farms would have to
reduce production, shelters would be less crowded, and new ferret owners
would be more educated.  Just my opinion but it make sense to me.

Jeff and the main gang
COUNTRY FERRET RESCUE