From:
STANLEY K PHIPPS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 16:13:26 -0500
Just a reminder to anyone living in the Kansas City, Mo.  area to make sure
ALL your pets, including your fuzzys are up to date on their rabies shots.
Within the last few days there have been three seperate incidents of bats
found with the rabies virus.  Of course, I'm aware of the fact that our
furkids would not, in all likelihood, contact this virus.  My main fear is
the panic of people if nipped by any animal.  The last bat that was found
had died in someones basement.  Please make sure ALL your pets vaccinations
are current for your peace of mind and your pets saftey.  If anyone should
need the name of a ferret knowledgeable vet in the KC area feel free to
contact Bobbi at the KC ferret shelter.  Phone# 816-842-3707.

Fuzzy hugs
June and the five fuzzters