From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 17:17:24 -0700
Hi Everyone...

Well, my hands are finally well enough to get some typing done and the
result is that the Lighting system I use with fuzzys [and everyone and
everything else around here] is posted on my web site..  as is the Woozle
Goo receipe and the Exercise program I use..  the only part of the protocol
missing is the fourth part that addresses medications.  It is, by far, the
most difficult one to get finished as it has areas that must be spelled out
clearly but deal with areas of why and how and when I have done by what
'felt right' for each individual fuzzy I have cared for.  If that sounds
muddy it is!  Each little one is an individual in a different stage of this
disease..  as such each fuzzy needs different care.  I am NOT a vet.  I am
just a fuzzy care giver with a bunch of years experience treating everything
from soup to nuts.  I didn't arrive upon this treatment program thru
scientific analysis of this and that.  I put it together from learning over
the years what did good things for sick and/or injured ferrets.  Bet on it,
I was totally surprised and completely jazzed when the first two turned
around from the last stages of this disease and got well.  The latest vet
exam of these two showed no palpable adrenals at all..  no hardening, no
enlargement..  nothing..  they both have full coats of fur and are like year
old kits full of energy and goofyness..  the vet looked and looked for
anything out of the ordinary and said they were the healthiest [almost] five
year old ferrets he had ever seen...

Now Pam Grant, whom I have endless respect for, tells us it isn't just the
lights!  And if I knew what parts of the whole treatment were the keys I
would be dellighted.  All I can tell you is that, taken together, the three
parts on my web site and the fourth, which deals with use of small portions
of three meds. for a limited time, this protocol has reversed this adrenal
disease in each ferret it has been used in it's totality upon.  Including
the beloved fuzzy, belonging to my Host and Hostess Harold and Diana Way,
their little girl Tigger.

A side benefit seems to be rapidly increased energy levels and attitudes
very like young fuzzys a year or less old.  Coats improve in color depth and
thickness and softness as well.  The woozle Goo alone may be responsible for
that, I simply do not know.  Fuzzys find the bright light a bit much at
first then within days can be found basking like a refugee from Winter in
the Northern States who is vacationing in Florida.

Many of these things are discussed in the different parts of the protocol to
be found on my web site..  Also to be found there is a gateway to the web
ring 'All Things Ferrety' which I am honored to be a part of..  so stop on
by for a story or two..  some neat pics..  the protocol..  or to hop on the
ferret web ring and enjoy a few sights on it..  they are worth seeing I can
tell you..

the web site [beautifully set up and maintained by the Ways] address is:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2322/

copies of the three parts of the protocol and the floppy of the before and
after pics is available to anyone via snail mail for sharing with vets,
clubs, friends, or to keep 'just in case'..  the protocol does not use
surgical intervention nor strong and prolonged use of drugs..  It IS NOT a
replacement for good veterinary care for your fuzzys..  It IS a good way to
take care of fuzzys all the time and seems to help sick and hurt fuzzys to
get well.  And healthy, happy fuzzys is what I am all about..

hugs and DOOKS!

dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM shelter