Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 20:09:30 +0000
"Daily Soaps"

Us ferts now all agree, it was you human saps that came up with this word
soap.  Sap - Soap.  For you so called greater ones the use of this so called
soap makes you a sap therefore avoiding it, very clever we ferts can say.
Now you humans are probably saying now "Excuse me - using soap gets us
clean".  Yea Right, why do you have soaps on your noise boxes.  Snickers is
still trying to figure out this one soap "One life to live" on the pet cat,
but the cat keeps coming back, we ferts believe them cats have nine lives.
Us fuzzyballs love this one "Daize of our lives" hee hee, we're always
running around getting daizy, every day to be exact.  Ok, back to business,
we ferts tried some of that so called "soap in a bottle" ooohhh boy all we
can do is sing "tiny bubbles in the air makes us feel soooo haappy".  Hey,
look we fuzzyballs can give you humans a little advise "Lick one another"
you will find it quite enjoyable and if you are alone "Don't worry be happy,
lick yourself".  Us ferts have a saying "It keeps lick'n and never stink"n".

See you in Chapter 3