From:
Maggie Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:22:18 -0500
It's not that kind of help.  OK, so maybe I do need that kind of help, but I
am talking about something entirely different.  LOL!!

I have moved, changed from a full time housewife to a full time student and
learned to do a lot of stuff on my own that I never did before.  And now I
am faced with a new and terrifying possibility:

I have a job interview. YIKES!!

Folks, I quit my last job in 1981, haven't interviewed since 1979.  I am way
out of practice.  So I am asking for everyone's good thoughts and wishes
Wednesday afternoon around 1pm central.  It is for a half time position as a
research assitant at the University Hospital.  I am very excited by the job
description and know I can do it.  So keep you fingers and toes crossed,
light some incense, and pray to whoever.

The main reason I am going for a job is to get out from under out of state
tuition.  In Missouri, if you are an undergraduate, you cannot qualify for
instate tuition without making money in state.  No ands, ifs or buts, and it
doesn't matter how long you live here.  Hmphf.

I had thought about moving but simply can't afford to.  So the next couple
of weeks is going to be really full, have lots of appointments with
professors in anthro and psych.  I want to make sure I can get a job when I
get out of school.

And sometime around Thursday, I may have a new addition to the house.  hehe.
It wasn't me saying that 19 was enough was it??

Maggie Mae and the Mid Missouri Mustelid Mob of Madness