From:
"Mary-Michael Scanlon (TruClusters Wave 3.5, ZK03-3/X76)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 17:09:29 -0400
Yes, it's true!  Ferret Wise will attend the MaFF's great Halloween event on
Sunday at Amvets #709 in Natick, MA!!!  We look forward to seeing those
families in NH and MA to whom we have placed loving ferrets with!  Also we
look forward to meeting many new friends!  The "Fun-alia" items shelter Dad
and Mom will be taking includes: lots of padded flat hammies ( in various
sizes and paterns) and a special group of "Pumpkin" hammies for the holiday
minded ferret; some sleeper hammies; FUN HOUSES; and a new shipment of
ferret pottery mugs by Pottery by Danee -- (we can't keep them in stock for
long!) this assortment features a muted rose tone or a forest green tone
with dancing ferrets on the fronts!  We also have a couple of large size
ferret pottery dishes for the discriminating ferrets ; Acme Ferret Stamps ;
back issues of Modern Ferret Magazine and lots more!!!

Please stop by -- just to say hi, we will let you know about the fabulous
new gals we have in the shelter that are looking for homes!

>From Mary-Michael, shelter director and hospice Mom and the Ferret Wise
Gang!