From:
Dave Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:01:48 -0400
Hi all!

Well went and picked up a rescue..{our clubs first one!} Her name is
Nesta... she is a sweet big light sable girl.  Her undercoat is almost
white..  and she has the softest fur.  She gets along with my other fert
Sniffer and my 6 cats and dog..

Sniffer actually dooked when they tussled a little..and she doesn't ever
dook!  Nesta is a kisser too!  Sniffer doesn't give kisses..but all seems
well.  at least her cage was decent..one level.with a corner pan and a
hammock and a few toys.  the girl had to give her up..she is going back to
school.  She also was feeding her Dads catfood..but hopefully will be able
to switch her to fuzzy food.

Don't know if I will keep her or find a home for her...for now she is with
me..depends on how good she is..going to the bathroom outside the cage...as
Sniffer never goes bathroom outside her cage and I like it that way. Don't
care for that wonderful stale ferret pee and poop odor in the rug..lol

thats all for now

Melanie,
Sniffer> hhmm whats that? smells like me...looks like me...dook dook
Nesta> WOW look at all the neat toys..gosh..am I looking in the mirror?