Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:21:49 +0000
"Roomfreshers"
Why is it that you so called Humans find it necessary to place in our rooms
a oddly shaped smelly thing.  We hate to tell you guys but you still stink,
and you lady humans do you rub that stuff on you or what, Phew!!.  We ferts
now believe why you are called "man" because when we are near you all we can
say is "Man you stink" and females come on now every time its the same thing
"Woe man was that you".  Well we fuzzyballs can say the window must have
been a ferts invention.  We ferts want to share a few ideas with you humans
so you are not so repudent.  "Get rid of the cat" that was Snickers idea, no
really we know those sounds you make are not just mere conversation even
though we ferts are running about carefree we in fact are really saying "a
fert a day keeps the old farts aways".

Stay tuned for Chapter 2