From:
Beverly Burge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 11:54:51 +0000
Shalom All:

I've been using feline hairball stuff with my ferrets for ages.  They love
it (the cats wouldn't touch it if they were starving....) and it works well
with no problems.  Here in Jerusalem we have cold winters and hot summers,
and since I don't use much heat my fuzzies get really thick coats and when
they blow it is really something to see.  Anyway, catlax and ferromalt are
what I use.  Just don't over due it.  I use it once a week for prevention.

Question: The only killed rabies vaccine here in Israel is killed of hamster
origin.  Is this OK to use?  None of the vets I've talked to will commit
themselves.  I need an answer, please.......

Bye all and take care

Beverly Burge
Zoological Assistant - Jerusalem Biblical Zoo
Phone:02-6430111  Fax: 02-6430122