From:
Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:28:32 PDT
Now that I know what they are I must find some.  Our girl (Freddi) is
absolutely crazy about water with a few drops of Cranberry juice mixed in.
When we let her out of her cage and her bowl is empty she will beg and beg,
and if that doesn't get her the attention she needs then she resorts to toe
nipping until we pay attention again.

Kevin and the Carpet sharks Freddi & Charlie

Ferrets are the 3rd most popular domestic pet, but not for long!  (watch out
cats, it's a full court press by the carpet sharks)

Where do I shop for all those nifty Ferret things?
Http://www.theferretstore.com

Computer Virus HOAX INFO: http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html

Computer Virus INFO here: http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html