From:
"Staples, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 13:26:54 -0400
Omigod, posting two days in a row...
I'm going to lose my Lurkers Anonymous button for sure...

A quick note on recent discussions about the proposal of a Ferret Beanie
Baby.  Count me in among the supporters - and I hope Bob Jacobs would
consent to allowing the naming of such a toy after our lost Kodo.

Currently, though, there is a beanie-type ferret available... from the My
Beans line.  Check out this picture:
http://pjccmall.com/pjcc/images/MBferret.JPG
I haven't seen one yet, but I just ordered one (I was gonna order other
stuff anyway, honest)... will let everyone know how it is...

Chuck Staples