From:
Matt Ouimette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 10:11:07 -0700
>From:    "Staples, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
>Currently, though, there is a beanie-type ferret available... from the
>My Beans line.  Check out this picture:
>http://pjccmall.com/pjcc/images/MBferret.JPG

I actually have one of these already.  :) It's actually very nice, when I
can drag it away from the REAL ferrets long enough to look at it.  The head
and neck are stuffed with fiber stuffing, rather than beans, so it holds its
upright posture, it's really very well made.
--
 Matt Ouimette,  Tech Support Weasel,  Netscape Communications
#     [log in to unmask]                    415-965-7058      #